I just want to share this. This is maybe not true coz I don’t have any proof to show you. Please just ignore, if you think that this is against to your religion.When I was in high school my father always tells a story about his teenage life. Well, what do you expect at the province, of course it’s all about Elves, Dwarfs, Giant Snake, about “Anting-Anting”, “Agimat”, and a lot more.(LOL) and weird but enjoyable.
These are some of my weird stuff. Some of people believed that these are true, but for me, hmmm maybe 50/50, because sometimes I’m using it (LOL), well, there’s nothing wrong when you believe to these kinds of prayers/practices because it’s all about faith.
1. hmmm one of Latin or Orasyon that was my father gave me. and just found out that this is called SATOR SQUARE... thanks to all the info from the net,
my previous post was SATUR ARIPU TINIT UPIRA RUTAS, that's because I just based my words from my father's words :P.
2. This is about the strength of Saint Cristobal. Baby Jesus gave him the strength to help people.
Niño mesiyas ating kuribos liyaba monda san Cristobal isak busak in lusing rapu rapu eliyo di di di mo
3. To calm the Tidal waves and tsunamis, this is the prayer used by Jesus to calm the sea during his voyage with his apostles.
Lihis tagitak sagrumatak, paparumatak
4. This is used to stop or avoid Elves/other non-human being to make an illusions during treasure hunting. In other words when you know this prayer, Elves cannot cast an illusion magic againts you.(lol)
5. Speed of San Bernardo Carpio
Carnim Sagnim Sagwinim Oromiyum Igosum hum
Often used in the treatment of poisonous bites or wounds, it is also used for a lot of sundry complaints: fevers, headaches, toothaches, and arthritic pains, usually applied directed to the area of complaint.The insert on the left is an example of an "orasyon," a prayer written on a piece of paper and applied to a bite or wound, believed to be effective for the treatment of poisonous snake or rabid dog bites. E.S.D.M. is a 'bibliato' for: emamil
for protracted hiccups
Gamot sa sinok, isulat sa kapisarong papel at itapal sa noo ng bata.
MORE BULONG AND ORASYON EXAMPLES:
TO AVOID ILLNESSES: ESTO MIHI, UMBRACOLU, ET MEDECINAM, ET ANEMAE.
FOR VARIOUS ILLNESSES: ECCECRUCEM DOMINE, FUGITE PORTIS AD VERCE, VINCIT LEO DE TRIBU, JUDA DAVID - ALELUYA, ALELUYA, ALELUYA.
FOR SPRAINS: QUEM QUAERITIS SUSUBANI, EGOSUM HOMOMAULI ANG SIRANG BUTO, CRIATUM, HOMO QUIS LOVEL, PHU, PHU, PHU.
FOR FOREIGN MATTER IN THE EYE (PUWING): (1) RICOTITAM MASUR RISURBO (B) JESUS PERETUINO ULIMARES GIGLER YLAPUS.
FOR MOUTH SORES (APHTHOUS STOMATITIS): (1) MAMONGLAY BARDUCAMIN YCAR BATUR CAR-CAR. (2) OH VIRGO VIRGEN MARIA OPICLUM, JESUS MARIA MAMAHEN.
FOR BACK PAIN AND SORE THROAT: AMAM SANCTUM, AMAM TACA, AMAM SABAB.
FOR TOOTH EXTRACTIONS: DOMINUM PAULUM, WINGIM CARLIM, HIBLIM. FOR SPRAINS, BULONG WHILE MASSAGING: MADMED, ACBIUS, ROUDAE.
FOR BURNS: SALU AREPO TONAPE EROROTA.