Monday, February 11, 2008

PLDT Phone Security Code

I've Searched for this security code to ensure that my phone will not gonna use by some phone abusers coz I'm the one who's paying the monthly bill.

Direct Distance Dial

PLDT DDD Security Code allows you to lock or unlock your DDD thereby limiting instances of unauthorized long distance usage.

To use, simply lift the handset and:

To lock: press *54* and your 4-digit code then press #
To unlock: press #54* and your 4-digit code then press #
To change code: press *85* and your present 4-digit code then press *
and your new desired 4-digit code then press #

reminder:
1. Your initial code is 1234. We recommend that you change this immediately.
2. Wait for the confirmation message or tone to know if your instruction has been accepted.
3. Keep your code confidential.
4. Always lock your DDD after the call.
5. Your phone should be on “tone” mode.

Source: http://www.pldt.com.ph/prod-serv/home/ddd.htm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

maramaig gmit ang sator, lahat anjan n,kahit hawiin mo ung kaulapan n masisimula p lng umulan, kya nyan

Anonymous said...

its been a while since I last locked my phone and now that I need to, hindi ko na maalala yung security code. would you know how to reset the lock code?
-bengski

Najwa said...

The best LEO Privacy I have ever used.It's just awesome.As I am a big apps lover. In my phone there are so many apps. So sometimes my phone become slow. But after I installing LEO Privacy Guard my phone never getting slow. It's Faster Than Fastest.And also we can hide our secret by LEO Privacy Guard.I'm very happy with this. And I requested to others that plz install LEO Privacy and I'm sure that you will be helpful with this. Because without Leo Privacy Guard Smartphone is incomplete. you can have a try: https://goo.gl/rl0dX8

Unknown said...

The most easiest way of hiding privacy is by means of apps. Take a look on LEO Privacy in the Android Market.
It is the most advanced tool to manage your secrets and also photos of your documents. https://goo.gl/BCKwGq

Unknown said...

Sa tagal di ko na alam ang dating password ng landline tas nagulat ako may nkagamit tumawag sa cellphone syempre dagdag sa bill ko ngayon di ko n mailock landline ko anu gagawin ko pra ilock

Unknown said...

How if you forgot the 4 digit code?