Thursday, October 14, 2010

10.10.10 Run for Pasig River - October 10, 2010

The Philippines' biggest Fun Run Event for 2010, which was joined by approximately 120 thousand participants to save Pasig River, and hopes to break the Guinness Word Record for the most participants in a footage by San Francisco’s Bays in 1988.


Though they don't have a singlet, PhP. 250 registration fee is still worth it because I really enjoyed the run.

Well, I didn't break my previous record of 34 minutes for 5K, I can't really run because there's a lot of participants, and trying to wait my 2 friends which is I left behind but after reaching 2 kilometers of slow running, I started to run with my full speed and finished the race with approximately 36 minutes.

After Reaching the finish line, I claimed my Finishers Band, I only got one, coz that't what I supposed to get, but my friends got more than one finishers band, one of them got 7 yes 7 finishers band, see the image below, LOL.

See this Finisher's Band?




Location : for 5K category - PICC to MOA

No comments: