Friday, October 15, 2010

The RunRio Trilogy Leg 3 - Unilab Run United 2 - November 20 - 21, 2010




During race: 1st late exp. lol, we're 3 minutes late, Gun started at 5:45, we've arrived and started 5:48, lol. anyway it's worth it coz of freebies, bag, finisher's shirt, sports items etc.

I planned to register online, coz I'm worried na baka maubusan ng singlet, because only 1st 10 thousand registrars lang ung may singlet, but I changed my mind coz of USD 3.33 delivery fee, :P, so I went to Timex MOA Oct. 10, 2010 to register, but out of stock ung medium size na singlet, so I asked my friend to pick my singlet kinabukasan.

I choose to register at 3K category, at 1st I planned to register @ 5K category, but my group registered @ 3K cat, kaya dun na rin ako, since the finisher's kit is the same with 5K category.

here's the singlet together with bib number and race kit. just ignore the PHCare feminine wash.. LOL






Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig


Race result:

No comments: