Tuesday, October 5, 2010

1st FINEX Fun Run - September 12, 2010

My second time to run, I'm so exhausted after the Fun Run, but still enjoy, as I've said from my 1st run, stress reliever and makakalimutan mo lahat ng problema mo dahil s pagod, hahaha, anyway, don't plan to join to this event because 2 of my friends didn't join, that's because of Singlet Design, ang pangit daw, and sorry to say this, but agree wth them, ang pangit nga ng design tapos hindi maganda ung tela, ^^ sorry hehe. pero nag enjoy naman ako.

When I got my singlet together with route map and Bib No, Ive noticed that the date was differ from the event date., or should I say, na moved ung date nung event, due to unknown reason, hindi ko na inalam, hehe.

Anyway it's not so important, as long as I've finished the race, though nakakapagod talaga, I need more practice, :P.

Here's what I've got. my 1st Sling bag? haha.




Here my race result, though it's unofficial, I don't mind. haha


Location : MOA

Zzzzzz nakaka antok mag sulat, bonne nuit...zZZzzz

No comments: